THE CHARACTERISTICS OF SEDIMENTATION PATTERN AND MORPHOLOGICAL CHANGE OF SIGELENG RIVER ESTUARY IN RANDUSANGA KULON VILLAGE BREBES DISTRICT
Sigeleng River Estuary is located in Brebes Regency. The mouth of Sigeleng River Estuary suffering morphological change that caused by the sand spit that close the mouth of river estuary and creating deflection.
The results of characteristics test of the sediment from the estuary of Sigeleng River shows that the average density is 2.228 kg/l and the average particle diameter (D60) is 0.466 mm. On the other hand the largest result of total suspended solid test of the sediment samples is 1.58 mg/l. According to USDA, the soil texture in B location is Silt Loam and in A and C location are Sandy Loam. SED2D modeling that performed for 720 hours that assumed as 1 year shows a base elevation change that is 11,79%-30,20% in the river estuary mouth at the existing condition
Sediment cumulation that occurred around the mouth of the Sigeleng River Estuary within 5 years is 0.007 m - 2,560 m, while the depth of the Sigeleng River Estuary is only -3.00 m. Therefore, a treatment by dredging the sediment aroud the mouth of Sigeleng River Estuary is needed so that the river estuary is not closed.
Andi Sarimai, 2017, Analisis Karakteristik Sedimentasi Sungai Bialo Dengan Aplikasi Surface Water Modeling System, Tugas Akhir, Universitas Hasanuddin, Makasar, Indonesia
Anonim, Simulasi Model Matematik Perairan Pantai Tanjung Balai Karimun.
Asdak Chay, 2002, Hidrologi Dan Pengelolaan Daerah Aliran Sungai, Gajah Mada University Press, Yogyakarta, Indonesia.
Badan Standardisasi Nasional, 2004, Air dan air limbah - Bagian 3: Cara uji padatan tersuspensi total (Total Suspended Solid, TSS) secara gravimetri, SNI 06-6989.3-2004, Indonesia.
Cenne A.A., 2016, Study Karakteristik Sedimen Dan Morfologi Dasar Muara Sungai Jeneberang, Tugas Akhir,Universitas Hasanuddin, Makasar, Indonesia.
Geograph88, Apa Itu Peta Batimetri, (On-line), https://geograph88.blogspot.com/2015/07/apa-itu-peta-batimetri.html, accessed 10 April 2019.
H.R. Mulyanto, 2018, Pengelolan Sedimen Terpadu, Teknosain, Yogyakarta, Indonesia. Pengertian Ahli, 2013, Pengertian Sedimentasi, (On-line), https://pengertianahli.id/2013/11/pengertian-sedimentasi.html, accessed 8 April 2019.
Peraturan Pemerintah Republik Indonesia Nomor 82 Tahun 2001.
Pusat Pendidikan Dan Pelatihan Sumber Daya Air Dan Konstruksi, 2017, Modul Dasar-Dasar Perencanaan Alur Dan Bangunan Sungai, Kementrian PUPR Badan Pengembangan Sumber Daya Manusia, Bandung, Indonesia.
Rawayan, Sifat Dan Jenis Arus Sungai, (On-line), https://rawayans.blogspot.com/2016/11/sifat-dan-jenis-arus-sungai.html, accessed 8 April 2019.
Copyright (c) 2020 Atiyah Barkah, Dwi Sri Wiyanti, Taufik Dwi Laksono
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section