SPECIFICATION A MODEL FOR STUDY OF PERIURBAN SERVICES
Social representations are visions of the everyday world that is historically constructed alongside the dissemination of media intensifies their audiences. In this sense, the printed media availability and water policy has not only been systematically reduced to opinions by the press, but also two logics have been grown on the credibility of the information and the verifiability of it. In this sense, this study exposes the lines of discussion for the analysis of tandem policies and agenda setting in the availability and supply of water. The results show frames from newspaper audiences are considered promoters of a relative deprivation that is the conformism of the service quality of public water supplies.
Anaya, Genaro. (2014). Anthropocentric: a mistaken concept Entretextos, 6 (7): 1-12?
Carreon, Javier. Hernandez, Jorge., Garcia, Cruz., Bustos, Jose., Morales, Maria. and Aguilar, J. (2014). The Psychology of water sustainability. Public policies and consumption patterns. Aposta, 63: 1-29
Flores, Raul. (2013). Research of social representations of the environment in Brazil and Mexico. 13 (1): 1-20
Garcia-Lilies, C. (2011). Water mediation of participation in Iztapalapa. In Pihedraita J. (ed.). Social management for human development. (Pp. 521-547). Bogota: UCMC
Gomera, Antonio., Villamandos Francisco. Vaquero and Manuel. (2013). Construction of indicators of environmental beliefs from the NEP scale. Psychological Action, 10 (1), 149-160 [doi.org/10.5944/ap.10.1.7041]
Gudynas, Eduardo (2010). Biocentric path: intrinsic values of nature rights and ecological justice Tabula Rasa, 13, 45-71. DOI: https://doi.org/10.25058/20112742.404
McCombs, M., (1996). Influence of news about our images of our world. In J. Bryant, Zillman, D. (ed.). The effects of the media. research and theories. (pp. 13-34). Barcelona: Polity Press.
Perez, David. y Soler, Martha. (2013). Agroeconomics and ecofeminism to decolonize and depatriarchalize global power. International Journal of Political Thought, 8 (1), 93-103
Soto, Giovannie. (2012). Sustainable development or environmental ethics. Articles and Essays of Rural Sociology, 7 (13) 7-19
Copyright (c) 2020 Francisco Espinoza Morales, Cruz García Lirios, Arturo Sánchez Sanchez, Celia Yaneth Quiroz Campas, Gilberto Bermúdez Ruíz, María del Rosario Molina González
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section