CHALLENGES IN TEXT MINING FOR BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE
Today is the era of internet; the internet represents a big space where large amounts of data are added every day. This huge amount of digital data and interconnection exploding data. Big Data mining have the capability to retrieving useful information in large datasets or streams of data. Analysis can also be done in a distributed environment. The framework needed for analysis to this large amount of data must support statistical analysis and data mining. The framework should be design in such a way so that big data and traditional data can be combined, so results that come analyzing new data with the old data. Traditional tools are not sufficient to extract information those are unseen.
Jeffrey Friedlin, Malika Mahoui, Josette Jones and Patrick Jamieson “Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining of Free Text Radiology Reports” First IEEE International Conference on Healthcare Informatics, Imaging and Systems Biology, IEEE, pp-89-96, 2011. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/HISB.2011.31
Naoya Otsuka and Mitsunori Matsushita” Constructing Knowledge using Exploratory Text Mining”, SCIS &ISIS, Kitakyushu, Japan, IEEE, pp-1392-1397, 2014. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/SCIS-ISIS.2014.7044806
Renaud Richardet, Jean Cedric Chappelier, Shreejoy Tripathy and Sean Hill” Agile Text Mining with Sherlok”, International Conference on Big Data, IEEE, pp-1479-1484, 2015. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/BigData.2015.7363910
Shiqun Yin, Yuhui Qiu and Jike Ge, “Research and Realization of Text Mining Algorithm on web” International Conference on computational intelligence and security workshops, IEEE, pp413 416,2007.
Suan Lee,Namsoo Kim and Jinho Kim, “A Multi-Dimensional Analysis and Data Cube for Unstructured Text and Social Media” Fourth International Conference on Big Data and Cloud Computing, IEEE, pp-761-764, 2014. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/BDCloud.2014.117
W.Sunayama,Y.Takama,Y.Nishihara, T.Kajinami ,M.Kushima and H.Tokunaga “Practical application in development and use of mining tools with total environment for text data mining” Journal of the Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence, vol.29, no.1, pp-100-112, 2014. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1527/tjsai.29.100
Wonchul Seo, Janghyeok Yoon, Hyunseok Park, Byoung-youl Coh, Jae-Min Lee,and Oh-Jin Kwon Product opportunity identification based on internal capabilities using text mining and association rule mining “ Technological Forecasting and Social Change,Vol.105,pp-94-104,2016. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.techfore.2016.01.011
Copyright (c) 2018 Devendra Kumar Mishra
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section