ARDUINO BASED DRY & WET AUTOMATIC FLOOR CLEANER
Automatic floor cleaner is an automated machine that facilitates the user to keep their place clean and hygienic. Many industries are working in the automation field to make autonomous cleaners. This paper deals with the development of automatic floor cleaner. Now a day’s major emphasis is given on the field of robotics for decreasing human efforts. Our aim is to construct a floor cleaner which will be fully automatic providing dry and wet cleaning as well as UV sterilization. The current market is occupied by cleaners with only one or two functionality. For its cost reduction and simplicity, we are using Arduino. The cleaner will be a step for providing comfortable life by resolving problems in traditional floor cleaning methods.
https://2018.robotix.in/tutorial/auto/motor_driver/ (motor driver)
Razvan Solea, Adrian Filipescu and Grigore Stamatescu” Sliding-mode real-time mobile platform control in the presence of uncertainties”, Decision and Control (2009) 32 16-18 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/CDC.2009.5399667
T. Palleja, M. Tresanchez, M. Teixido, J. Palacin" Modeling floor-cleaning coverage performances of some domestic mobile robots in a reduced scenario", Robotics and Autonomous Systems (2010) 58 37-45. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.robot.2009.07.030
M.R.B. Bahara, A.R. Ghiasib, H.B. Bahara, "Grid roadmap based ANN corridor search for collision free, path planning "Scientia Iranica (2012) 19 1850-1855. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.scient.2012.02.028
Ayoub Bahmanikashkoolia, Majid Zareb, Bahman Safarpourc, Mostafa Safarpourd" Application of Particle Swarm Optimization Algorithm for Computing Critical Depth of Horseshoe Cross Section Tunnel "APCBEE Procedia (2014)9 207–211 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apcbee.2014.01.037
Spyros G. Tzafestas"9 – Mobile Robot Control V: Vision-Based Methods", Introduction to Mobile Robot Control (2014) 319–384 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/B978-0-12-417049-0.00009-2
Copyright (c) 2018 Akanksha Vyas, Satyam Chourasia, Shubham Antapurkar, Raghvendra Prasad
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section