TRAINING OF FUTURE TEACHERS OF MATHEMATICS TO THE FORMATION OF RESEARCH SKILLS OF STUDENTS
This article describes the preparation of future teachers of mathematics to the formation of research skills of students. Targeted formation of research skills of students in accordance with the modern model of education of Kazakhstan in the conditions of modernization of secondary education requires: improving the research training of students, ready for effective work in schools. The purpose of the study is to prepare future teachers of mathematics to the formation of research skills of students through solving math problems. The study used research methods as analysis of scientific-methodical and special literature on the research problem; study and analysis of curricula and standards of professional-pedagogical skills, curricula, textbooks and learning materials; pedagogical observation; interview; survey; testing. As a result, students showed willingness to formation of research skills of students through solving math problems. The paper shows methods of solving mathematical problems. The article proposes a solution to the problem of formation of research skills of students on the basis of the decision search task.
Atanasyan, L,P, A ,Butuzov, V. F., Kadomtsev, S. B. ,Yudin, I. I. Geometry. Moscow: Education; 1997. – 176 p.
Atanesyan, L. S., Denisova N.. Silaev E. V. Course of elementary geometry. Moscow: Syntax Press, 2007.
Didactics. Part II. The process of technology learning: textbook / Author-compiler of V. I. Smirnov. – Nizhny Tagil : Tagil state socially-pedagogical Academy, 2012. – 544 p.
The organization of research activity of schoolchildren. Available at
Polya D. How to solve the problem. The translation from English edited by Y. M. Hayduk. Moscow: Academic pedagogical publishing of the RSFSR, 1959
Slastenin V. A. etc. Pedagogika: Ucheb.a manual for students. ouch. PED. proc. Institutions. Moscow: Publishing center "Academy", 2002. - 576.
Кaskatayeva. B.R. (2014) Pedagogical conditions for forming the research competency in future teachers of mathematics. Proceedings of the 7th International Scientific Conference "Rural Environment, Education, Personality –REEP 2014", pp103-109. [online] [08.02.2014]. Available at http://llufb.llu.lv/conference/REEP/2014/Latvia-Univ-Agricult-REEP-2014proceedings.pdf
The information search system. The task of geometry. Task № 435. Available at http://zadachi.mccme.ru/2012/#&page44
Khinchin. Ya Pedagogical articles. Moscow: Izd.Academy of PED.Sciences of the RSFSR. Available at http://scilib.uk.to/Math/Khinchin/Khinchin.htm
Copyright (c) 2017 Kaskatayeva Bakhytkul, BATYRBAEVA Gulniet Asilkhanovna
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section