EXPERIMENTAL STUDY OF INSULATOR USING ASBESTOS COATING MATERIALS WITH DIFFERENT TEMPERATURE
Keywords:Insulator, Temperature, Asbestos Coating Materials
In this paper we are study about insulator with asbestos coating material. The applied loads are as 1000 Watts, 2000Watts, 3000Watts, 4000Watts, and 5000Watts. The coated insulators are used in distribution Line, in this study we are achieving the maximum Temperature and also achieving the stable point of using insulator.
A. El-Hag, L. Meyer, JM. George, S. Li and I. Ramirez, “RTV Silicone Rubber Pre-coated Ceramic Insulators for Transmission Lines” IEEE Trans. Vol. 20, No.1, pp, 237-244, 2013. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/TDEI.2013.6451363
A. Posati, J-M George, S. Prat and G. de Simone, presented at the Insulator News and Marketing Report (INMR) Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, 2007.
R. S. Gorur, “Evaluating Station Post Insulator Performance from Electric Field Calculations”, IEEE Trans. Vol. 15, No. 6, pp. 1731-1738, 2008.
J.W. Chang and O. G. Amburgey, “Surface Hydrophobicity of Polymeric Materials used for Outdoor Insulation Applications”, IEEE Trans. Vol. 5, No. 4, pp. 1921-1933, 1990.
W.W. Guidi, J. Burnham, R. S. Gorur "Accelerated aging and flashover tests on 138 kV non ceramic line post insulators", IEEE Trans. Vol. 8, pp. 325-336, 1993 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/61.180353
How to Cite
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section