EXPERIMENTAL STUDY AND ANALYSIS OF FLAT PLATE SOLAR WATER HEATER WITH PUMP
In this study, we are achieving the hot water from solar water heater. The solar water heater are archiving the solar radiation from sun energy after that we are obtaining the hot water, in this way we are obtained the various temperatures of hot water with the help of circulating pump, the pump are used for obtaining the various flow rate of using water. The solar water heater is having several parts such as collector, pipe, water container and pump.
Kaygusuz K, Comaklio Ayhan T., “Solar-assisted heat pump systems and energy storage”, Solar Energy, 47 (1), 1991, 383–391. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/0038-092X(91)90032-R
Chaturvedi SK, “Analysis of two-phase flow solar collectors with application to heat pumps”, Journal of Solar Energy Engineering, 104 (1), 1982, 358–365. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1115/1.3266330
O’Dell MP, “Design method and performance of heat pumps with refrigerant- filled solar collectors”, Journal of Solar Energy Engineering, Transaction of the ASME, 106 (1), 1984, 159– 164. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1115/1.3267573
Bliss, R. W., “The derivations of several plate efficiency factor useful in the design of flat plate solar heat collectors”, Solar Energy, 3 (4), 1959, 55-64. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/0038-092X(59)90006-4
S. A. Klein, “Calculation of flat plate loss coefficients”, Solar Energy 17 (1), 1975, 79-80. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/0038-092X(75)90020-1
Copyright (c) 2017 Anupras Shukla, Pushpraj Singh
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section