THERMAL CAPACITY OF ENRICHED FUEL BRIQUETS PRODUCED FROM THE FINE OF EKIBASTUS COAL
The object of research or development: The object of the research work was coal fines and processes of enrichment of Ekibastuz coal to produce fuel briquettes with increased calorific value and less ash content. Objective: Research, scientific substantiation of technology for obtaining high-calorific coal briquettes from fines of Ekibastuz coal using various binders and the possibility of further coking, designing and manufacturing equipment for the implementation of technology. Method or methodology of the work: The standard methods of theoretical and experimental research widely used in metallurgy, machine building, computer systems, etc. were used in the work. The results of the work and their novelty: The characteristics of briquettes on bio-binding and on petroleum pitch with enrichers in the form of rubber-technical soot and anode dust of electrolysers for aluminum production have been established. It is revealed that the calorific value of briquettes is higher than that of Ekibastuz coal(Pavlodar region) by 20-40%, and the heating value is the highest for briquettes with an enrichment agent in the form of anode dust and a binder in the form of petroleum pitch (-NH combustion = 6840.8 kcal / kg). The structures of the soot separator, sorting and sifting equipment, mixing laboratory equipment, the mouthend briquetting press, the briquetting press and the screw mixer with the heater have been designed. Based on the results of the research, the project manager and co-authors published 15 scientific publications, patents and theses of international conferences. Application area: Briquettes for bio-binding can be used as fuel for combustion in centralized village boiler houses, private houses and farms. Briquettes on petroleum pitch with an enrichment agent in the form of anodic dust of aluminum electrolysis can be used as industrial briquettes for further use in metallurgy. Forecasting assumptions about the development of the object of research: Further studies are required to assess the feasibility of using industrial briquettes for coking and use in metallurgy, the manufacture of laboratory and research equipment to further commercialize the project.
Decree of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan from August 1, 2014 No. 874 "On approval of the State Program for Industrial and Innovative Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan for 2015-2019 and on the addition of the Decree of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated March 19, 2010 No. 957" On Approving the List state programs ".
Resolution of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of June 28, 2008, No. 644. About the Concept of the Development of the Coal Industry of the Republic of Kazakhstan for the Period to 2020.
Abdrakhmanov, Ye. S. P. O. Bykov, A. V. Bogomolov, N. K. Kulumbayev, R. B. MukanovEcological aspects of the use of Ekibastuz high-ash coal, Materials of the 11th International Scientific and Practical Conference Prospects of World science,Technical Science, - Sheffield; Science and Education Ltd 2015,10, 5-7.
Abdrakhmanov, Ye. S. P. O. Bykov, A. V. Bogomolov, A. B. Kuandykov Experimental researching of fuel briquettes, Materials for XIII international scientific practical conference "Novinata for science-foreseen - 2017", Modernize information technology. Physics.Technical science.Mathematics.Geography and geology.Construction and architecture, 10, 3-6.
Abdrakhmanov, Ye. S. P. O. Bykov, A. V. Bogomolov, A. B. Kuandykov Researching of mixing quality of briquette mass, Materialy XIII Mezinarodnivedecko-praktickakonference, "Vedeckepokroknaprelomutysyachaletyichved - 2017", 22 - 30 kvetna 2017 on Chemie a chemicketechnolofie. Technickevedy.Modernichinformachnichtechnologii.Geografie a geologie. - Praha: Publishing House "Education and Science", 2017. - 3 - 7.
Abdrakhmanov, Ye. S. P. O. Bykov, A. V. Bogomolov. Substantiation of the composition of briquettes during processing of Ekibastuz coal waste.Materials of the international scientific conference "Processing of industrial wastes as a pledge of ecological safety" 2016, Pavlodar:
Atiku F. A, E. J. S. Mitchell A. R. Lea-Langton, J. M. Jones, A. Williams, K. D. Bartle, The Impact of Fuel Properties on the Composition of Soot Produced by the Combustion of Residential Solid Fuels in a Domestic Stove 2016; 117-125 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fuproc.2016.05.032
Nag, D R. Singh, S. Shome, P. K. Banerjee, V. K. Saxena, Use of organic binder in coke making; 2015, 112-116. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1179/1743281214Y.0000000204
Copyright (c) 2017 Ye.S. Abdrakhmanov, A.V. Bogomolov, P.O. Bykov, A.B. Kuandikov
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section