ESTIMATION OF ELECTRICITY GENERATED FROM TIDAL ENERGY IN BEDONO VILLAGE OF DEMAK REGENCY
In some places in the village of Bedono Demak Regency there is a location with high tidal current velocity, the coordinates of the Location is 6 ° 55'29.0 "S 110 ° 29'11.4" E. In this study estimated the amount of electric power that can be generated from tidal currents in the village Bedono. Estimates are made by modeling the location and the Darrieus turbine using the CFD (Computating Fluid Dinamyc) Software. From the research that has been done to get the results of electric power that can be produced in the village Bedono highest at 14-16 times 3469.413W and lowest 39.002W at 22-24 hours according to the CFD is the highest active power occurred at 14-16 at 3197.064W and the lowest 35.941W at 22-24 hours.
Margiantono, A., Nurhayati, T., Simulation of Darrieus Turbine Model for Tidal Energy Generation Using Software CFD (Computating Fluid Dinamyc) in Bedono Village of Demak,7th isnpinsa, 2017 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1088/1742-6596/1025/1/012018
Badan Pusat Statistik, Kecamatan Sayung Dalam Angka, Demak, 2012
Firman Tuakia, Dasar dasar CFD menggunakan fluent, Penerbit Informatika Bandung (2008).
Md Nahid Perveza and Wael Mokhtar, CFD Study of a Darreous Vertical Axis Wind Turbine (2012).
M.Wahid Andrianto Studi Teknis Pemilihan Turbin Kobold Pada Pembangkit Listrik Tenaga Arus Bawah Laut Di Selat Madura (2009).
Ridho Hantoro, I.K.A.P Utama, Erwandi & Aries Sulisetyono, An Experimental Investigation of Passive Variable-Pitch Vertical-Axis Ocean Current Turbine, Sci Vol. 43, No. 1, 2011, 27-4 DOI: https://doi.org/10.5614/itbj.eng.sci.2011.43.1.3
R. F. Nicholls-Lee, S. R. Turnock, the Use of Computational Fluid Dynamics in the Optimisation of Marine Current Turbines (2007).
Copyright (c) 2017 Agus Margiantono, Titik Nurhayati, Wahib Hasbullah
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section