INTUITIONISTIC FUZZY SOFT CONTRA GENERALIZED b-CONTINUOUS FUNCTIONS
The main focus of this paper is to introduce the concept of fuzzy soft contra generalized b-continuous functions and fuzzy soft almost generalized b-continuous functions in fuzzy soft topological space. We further studied and established the properties of fuzzy soft contra - continuous functions and fuzzy soft almost generalized b-continuous functions in fuzzy soft topological space.
 M. Bora, T. J. Neog and D. K. Sut, “Some Result on Intutionistic Fuzzy Soft Sest”, International Journals of Mathematics Trends and Technology, vol 3, 63-69, 2012.
 M. Bora, T. J. Neog and D. K. Sut, “Some New Operations on Intutionistic Fuzzy Soft Sets”, International Journals of Soft computing and Engineering , vol 2, 2231-2307, 2012.
 J. Dontchev, “Contra Continuous Functions and Strongly S-closed spaces”, International Journals of Mathematics and Science, 19 (2), 303-310, 1996.
 Ismail Osmanoglu and Deniz Tokat, “On Intutionistic Fuzzy Soft Topology”, Gen. Math. Notes, vol 19, 59-70, 2013.
 Z. Li and R. Cui, “On the Topological Structure of Intutionistic Fuzzy Soft Sets”, Ann. Fuzzy Math. Inform, vol 5, 229-239, 2013.
 P. K. Maji, A. R. Roy and R. Biswas, “Fuzzy Soft Sets”, J. Fuzzy Math. Vol 9, 589-602, 2001.
 D. Molodtsov, “Soft Set Theory- First Resulst”, Comp. Math. Appl., vol 37, 19-31, 1999.
 Z. Pawlak, “Rough Sets”, Int. J. Comput. Sci, vol 11, 341-356 , 1982.
 M. Shabir and M. Naz, “On soft Topological spaces”, Comput. Math, Appl., vol 61, 1786-1799, 2011.  Sadi Bayramov and cigdem gunduz,” On Intutionistic Fuzzy Soft Topological Spaces”, TWMS J. Pur Appl. Math., vol 5, 66-79, 2014.
 Shuker Mahmood Khalil, “On Intutionistic Fuzzy Soft b-Closed Sets in Intutionistic Fuzzy Soft Topological Spaces”, Annals of Fuzzy Math. and Inf., vol 10, 221-233, 2015. .
 Serkan Karatas and Metin Akdag, “Conectedness On IntutionisticFuzzy Soft Topological Spaces”, J. of New Theory., 2-16, 2015.
 Smitha M G and Sindhu G, “Intuitionistic fuzzy soft gb-closed and gb-open sets in intuitionistic fuzzy soft topological spaces in Intuitionistic Fuzzy Soft Topological Spaces”, Infokara Research, 10 (2019), 540-55
 Smitha M G and Sindhu G, “Intuitionistic Fuzzy Soft gb-Continuous Functions”, The International journal of analytical and experimental modal analysis, Vol XIII (2021), 1869-1882
 N. Turanh and A. H. Es, “A Note on Compactness in Intutionistic Fuzzy Soft Topological Spaces”, World Applied Sciences Journals, vol 19, 2012, 13551359.
Copyright (c) 2021 SMITHA M. G., G. Sindhu
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section