FULLY AUTOMATED HYBRID HOME CLEANING ROBOT
Technology is getting better and better day by day, Robots is being introduced as an alternative of humans. In this era it is necessary that all parts of the society grow equally either it is space research , medical or automobile same thing applies on the domestic sector nowadays cleaning method is being shifted towards robotic cleaners. This paper presents the design and development of Fully Automated Hybrid Home Cleaning Robot. It can perform tasks like moping and vacuum cleaning without any help of humans.
Irobot.com, 'iRobot Corporation ', 2018. [Online]. Available: http://www.irobot.com/.
Dyson.com, 'Latest Dyson Vacuum Cleaner Technology | Dyson.com', 2018. [Online]. Available: http://www.dyson.com/.
Dyson 360 Eye robot, 'Dyson 360 Eye robot', 2018. [Online]. Available: https://www.dyson.com/.
Uman Khalid, Muhammad FaizanBaloch,, HaseebHaider, Muhammad Usman Sardar, Muhammad Faisal Khan Abdul Basit Ziaand Tahseen Amin Khan Qasuria Faculty of Electronic Engineering, GhulamIshaq Khan “Smart Floor Cleaning Robot (CLEAR)” Institute of Engineering Sciences and Technology, Pakistan Hamdard Institute of Engineering & Technology, Hamdard University, Karachi, Pakistan.
Harvey Koselka, Bret A. Wallach, David Gollaher, “Autonomous floor mopping apparatus,” U.S. Patent 6741054 B2, May 25, 2004.
Manya Jain, Pankaj Singh Rawat, Assist. Prof. JyotiMorbaleB.Tech in Electronics Engg. , Assist. Professor in Electronics Engg. ”Automatic Floor Cleaner” BVDUCOE, Pune, Maharashtra, India.
Copyright (c) 2018 Amit Sharma, Akash Choudhary, Akshay Gaur, Amit Rajpurohit
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section