WHEEL RELATED ONE POINT UNION OF VERTEX PRIME GRAPHS AND INVARIANCE
We investigate one point unions of W4, and graphs obtained from W4 such as gear graph G4, each cycle edge of W4 replaced with Pm, each pokes of W4 replaced with Pm for vertex prime labeling. All different non isomorphic structures of these graphs obtained by taking one point union graphs are shown to be vertex prime. This property of graphs is called as invariance under vertex prime labeling.
Mukund V. Bapat Ph.D. thesis, university of Mumbai, India, 2004.
T. Deretsky, S. M. Lee, and J. Mitchem, On vertex prime labelings of graphs, in Graph Theory, Combinatorics and Applications Vol. 1, J. Alavi, G. Chartrand, O. Oellerman, and A. Schwenk, eds., Proceedings 6th International Conference Theory and Applications of Graphs (Wiley, New York, 1991) 359-369.
Joe Gallian Dynamic survey of graph labeling 2016
Harary, Graph Theory, Narosa publishing ,New Delhi
Yilmaz,Cahit ,E-cordial graphs,Ars combina,46,251-256.
Introduction to Graph Theory by D. WEST, Pearson Education Asia.
Copyright (c) 2018 Mukund Bapat
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section