AN ANALYTICAL STUDY ON CLOUD COMPUTING
Cloud computing is regarded as massively extensible, an on-demand configurable resources
computing model. It approaches the cloud infrastructure in a distributed rather than dedicated
infrastructure where users can have full access to the extensible, reliable resources. Data
generated by IoT attached objects is high, cloud is a key to store the incalculable data
generated by these attached devices and it is the forward stepped towards the green computing,
it removes the setups and installation steps as the cloud user accessing the hardware resources
co-exist on different platform in distributed way.
Cloud computing environment furnished a great flexibility and availability of computing
resources at a very lower cost. This arriving technology opens a new era of e-services in
different disciplines. In this paper, we seen cloud computing with its applications, most
common Cloud Service Provider such as Google, Microsoft, Amazon, HP, and Sales force and
we present innovative applications for cloud computing in Enterprise Resource Planning.
Nagaraju Kilari, “Cloud Computing - An Overview & Evolution”, Vol 3, No. 1, 2018, pp.149-152.
Chetan M Bulla, Satish S Bhojannavar and Vishal M Danawade, “Cloud Computing: Research Activities and Challenges”, International Journal of Emerging Trends & Technology in Computer Science, Vol 2, No. 5, 2013, pp.206-21.
3.Palvinder Singh, Er. Anurag Jain, “Survey Paper on Cloud Computing”, International Journal of Innovations in Engineering and Technology, Vol. 3 Issue 4 April 2014.
Dimpi Rani, Rajiv Kumar Ranjan, “A Comparative Study of SaaS, PaaS and Issue ,6June 2014 in International Journal of Advance research of science and Engineering IaaS in Cloud Computing”, Volume 4.
5.H.R. Semsar, P. Daneshjoo, M.H. Rezvani, “Cloud Computing Security Solution Based on GRC Method and Fully Homomorphic Encryption Algorithm in a Private Cloud”. vol. 6, issue 69, October 2017 in International Journal of Science and Engineering Investigations.
Mr. Amol Kale, Dr. Rajivkumar Mente, “Impact of Cloud Computing on Education System”, International Journal of Electronics, Electrical and Computational System.
R.M. Sharma, “The Impact of the Virtualization in Cloud Computing”, International Journal of Recent Development in Engineering and Technology Volume 3, Issue 1, July 2014.
Copyright (c) 2019 Anand Sisodiya, Khushbu Yadao, V.R. Dhawale
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section