THE INFLUENCE OF INQUIRY LEARNING MODEL AND LEARNING MOTIVATION ON RESULTS LEARNING HISTORY AT STATE 6 HIGH SCHOOL BANDAR LAMPUNG
This study aims to determine the effect of learning models and learning motivation on students' historical learning outcomes at Bandar Lampung 6 Public High School. The type of research used is quantitative research using 2x2 level treatment design experiment methods. The population consists of all students of class XI IPS. The sample consisted of two classes are class XI IIS 1 and XI IIS 3 with total is 56 students. The instruments used for learning outcomes are multiple-choice tests and learning motivation are questionnaires. The results of this study indicated that: (1) student learning outcomes given a model of inquiry learning is higher than students given conventional learning models (2) there is an influence of interaction between learning models and learning motivation (3) students' historical learning outcomes given inquiry learning models and having higher learning motivation is higher than students given conventional learning models and having high learning motivation (4) historical learning outcomes of students given inquiry learning models and having low learning motivation is lower than students given conventional learning models and having low learning motivation.
Baharuddin and Esa Nur Wahyuni. Theory of Learning and Learning. Yogyakarta: Ar-Ruzz Media, 2010. 16.
Hamzah B. Uno. Motivation Theory and Measurement. Jaka rta: PT. Earth Literacy; 2012, 11.
Manuela Ferreira, Motivation and Relationship with the School as Factors Involved in the Perceived Learnin. Journal Science Direct, 29, 2011, 1707-1714 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sbspro.2011.11.416
Purwanto. Evaluation of Learning Outcomes. Yogyakarta: Student Library r; 201 3, 23.
Skinner, BF (2014). Science and Human Behavior. New York: Macmillan., 89.
Syaiful Bahri, Azwan Zain. Teaching and Learning Strategies. Jakarta: PT Asdi Mahasatya; 2006, 1.
Copyright (c) 2020 Adi Wiranata, Sarkadi, Nurzengky Ibrahim
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section