INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY BASED MODEL FOR BALINESE CLASSICAL DANCE PRESERVATION
Bali is one of the famous island with unique art and culture. One of the interesting benefits of Balinese art is the art of dance. Dance which is the origin of Balinese dance there is Classical Balinese Dance. Classical Balinese Dance is a Balinese dance that has certain norms, rules, standards and has high artistic value. Currently the development of Balinese Dance is very rapid as many emerging modern dance in Bali. This causes the Balinese Classical Dance which is the origin of Balinese dance began to be forgotten and rarely staged. Many people are not aware of the existence of Classical Balinese dance. With the development of information technology, the delivery of information can be done by digitizing information. This research examines the utilization of information technology for preservation of classical Balinese dance. The result of this research is the information technology based model of preservation of classical Balinese dance to preserve classical Balinese dance so that people can revive the classical Balinese dance that has been almost forgotten. In addition, this research produce a classic balinese dance website andmobile application. The research method consists of stages of literature review, environmental aspect assessment, analysis, identification, model development, model implementation.
Panji, I.G.R, “Sekilas Tentang Dinamika Seni Pertunjukan Tradisional Bali dalam Konteks Pariwisata Budaya”, 1971.
Bandem, I.M, Balinese Dance in Transition Kaja and Kelod, 1995.
Bandem, I.M, EtnologiTari Bali. Denpasar: Kanisius, 1996.
Kluckhohn, C. and Kroeber, A. L, “Culture: A Critical Review of Concepts and Definitions”, Cambridge, MA: Peabody Museum, 1952.
Sitokdana, M.N.N, “Digitali sasi Kebudayaan Di Indonesia”, Seminar Nasional Teknologi Informasidan Komunikasi 2015 (SENTIKA 2015), 2015, pp. 99-108.
Rudiasti N.N.W, Sudana, A.A.K.O., Raharja M.S, “Android based Introduction of DewataNawa Sanga Virtual Reality Application”, International Journal of Computer Applications. Vol. 169, No. 7, 2017, pp. 38 45. DOI: https://doi.org/10.5120/ijca2017914800
Pinatih, I.G.B.A, Sudana, A.A.K.O., Purnawan, I.K.A, “E-Banjar Bali, Population Census Management Information System of Banjar In Bali By Using Family Tree MethodAnd Balinese Culture Law”, Journal of Theoretical and Applied Information Technology. Vol. 59, No. 2, 2014,pp. 411-420.
Nugraha, M.L., Crisnapati, P.M., Sunarya, I.M.G., Kesiman, M.W.A. “Augmented Reality Book PengenalanTopeng Bali Klasik”. KARMAPATI. Vol. 2, No. 7, 2013, pp. 987-995
Franza, N.P.S., Sudana, A.A.K.O., Wibawa, K.S, “Application Of Basic Balinese Dance Using Augmented Reality On Android”,Journal of Theoretical and Applied Information Technology. Vol. 90, No. 1, 2016, pp. 61-66
Hevner, A. C., March, S., Park, J., dan Ram, S,” Design Science in Information Systems Research”, Management Information Systems Quarterly, Vol. 28, No. 1, 2004, pp. 77-105 DOI: https://doi.org/10.2307/25148625
Rosa &Shalahuddin, “RekayasaPerangkatLunak”, Bandung: Informatika, 2013.
Rezvani,M., Gilaninia,S., Mousavian,S.J. (2011). Strategic Planning: A Tool for Managing Organizations in Competitive Environments, Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences, 5(9), 1537-1546
Pressman, R.S, “RekayasaPerangkatLunak: PendekatanPraktisi (BukuDua)”, Yogyakarta: Penerbit Andi, 2002.
B. B. Agarwad, C, “Software Engineering & Testing”, Boston, 2010
Copyright (c) 2018 Nyoman Utami Januhari, Ni Luh Ayu Kartika Yuniastari Sarja, Made Rudita
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section