STUDY ON THE PRECIPITATION KINETICS OF ORDERED PHASE IN Ni-10 at% Cr ALLOY
The precipitation phenomenon of Ni3Cr phase in Ni-10 at% Cr alloy was studied through the isothermal annealing at different high temperatures. It was found that a metastable microstructure is formed during isothermal annealing at 850 ºC. The precipitation of ordered Ni3Cr phase was obtained during isothermal annealing at 950 and 975 ºC. Both processes increase the microstress in the matrix and consequently seemed to impose a heavily pinning action on the magnetic domain walls. The precipitation process was found to be controlled by a second order reaction, activated by an energy of 1.3 eV.
Wagner, R. and Kampmann, R., Materials Science and Technology, A comprehensive Treatment, Edited by P. Hassen, Vol. 5, p. 213, VCH, New York (1991)
Binder, K., Materials Science and Technology, A comprehensive Treatment, Edited by P. Hassen, Vol. 5, p. 405, VCH, New York (1991).
Purdy, G. R., Materials Science and Technology, A comprehensive Treatment, Edited by P. Hassen,, Vol. 5, p. 305, VCH, New York (1991).
Xishan Xie, Yanping Zeng, Lizhong Kou, Jianxin Dong, Pike L. M., Dwaine Klarstorm, The Minerals, Metals and Materials Society (2008).
Chen, T. F., Tiwari, G. P., Iijima, Y. and Yamanchi, K., Materials Transections, 44, 2003, 40. DOI: https://doi.org/10.2320/matertrans.44.40
Fratzl, P. and Penrose, O., Acta Mater. 44, 1996, 3227.
Yao, Y. D., Chuang, T. H. and Lee, C. K., JEEE, Trans. Magn. 25, 1989, 3958.
Yao, Y. D., Chen, Y. Y., Li, T. J. and Chuang, T. H., J. Appl. Phys. 67, 1990, 4832.
Yao, Y. D., Chen, Y. Y., Tzeng, S. J. and Chuang, T. H., Phys. Stat. Sol. (a), 121, 1990, 213. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1002/pssa.2211210125
Sumiyama, K., Phys. Stat. Sol. (a), 126, 1991, 291. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1002/pssa.2211260202
Meechan, C. J., and Brinkmann, J. A., Phys. Rev.103, 1956, 1193.
Ceresara, S., Giarda, A. and Sanchez, A., Phil. Mag. 35, 1977, 97. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/14786437708235975
Ali, A. R., Mahmoud, S. A., Farid, Z. M. and Atef, K., Phys. Stat. Sol. (a), 165, 1998, 337.
Ghazi-Wakil, K., Zimmerman, U., Branner, J., Tipping, P. H., Waeber, W. B. and Heinrich, F., Phys, Stat. Sol. (a), 102, 1987, 153. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1002/pssa.2211020115
Jiles, D. C., Phys. Stat. Sol. (a), 108, 1988, 417. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1002/pssa.2211080144
Ali, A. R., Farid, Z. M. and Takla, E., J. Mater. Sci. 25, 1992, 1468.
Ueta, S., Hida, M. and Kajihara, M., Materials Transactions, 53, 2012, 1744.
Weiping Dong, Zheng Chen, Journal of Nanoscience with Advanced 1, 2015, 2
Copyright (c) 2019 Eman Takla
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section