THE EFFECT OF PROMOTION AND PRODUCT QUALITY THROUGH PURCHASE DECISION ON THE CUSTOMER SATISFACTION OF BOHEMIAN PROJECT.ID PRODUCTS
Keywords:Promotion, Product Quality, Purchase Decision, Customer Satisfaction
This study aims to determine the effect of promotion and product quality through purchase intention on customer satisfaction of Bohemianproject.id products. The research conducted in Bandung on SMEs (Small and Medium Enterprises) named Bohemianproject.id. Research data is primary data from questionnaires and secondary data. The sampling method used was probability sampling. Questionnaires were distributed to 100 customers who had purchased Bohemian project. id’s products. The analytical method used is the path analysis method. The results showed that promotion, product quality through purchase intention are having a significant influence on product customer satisfaction from Bohemianproject.id. In-depth research in other business fields can be done to ensure other variables that affect customer satisfaction, this can help SMEs to make strategies and reduce failure to build a business.
Cannon, Joseph P, William D. Perreault, Jerome McCarthy. (2009). Pemasaran Dasar Edisi 16 Pendekatan Manajerial Global Buku 2. Jakarta: Penerbit Salemba Empat
Durianto, Darmadi dkk. (2008). Brand Equity Ten, Strategi Memimpin Pasar. PT. Gramedia Pustaka Utama, Jakarta.
Force (2008). Analysis of Effect of product quality, price and promotion decisions to purchase Nokia Mobile Brands. Journals.
Ghozali, Imam. (2012). “Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate dengan Program IBM SPSS 20”. Semarang: UNDIP.Hawkins, J. 2001. The Creative Economy: How People Make Money from Ideas.Penguins Books, London.
Kotler, Philip dan Kevin Lane Keller. (2008). Manajemen Pemasaran, Edisi 12, PT Indeks, Jakarta.
Kotler, Philip dan Gary Armstrong, (2012). Prinsip-prinsip Pemasaran, Erlangga, Jakarta.
Kotler, Philip. (2014). Manajemen Pemasaran, PT Indeks Kelompok Gramedia, Jakarta.
Kuncoro, Mudrajad. (2013). “Mudah Memahami dan menganalisis Indikator ekonomi”. Yogyakarta: UPP STIM YKPN.
Malhotra, Naresh K., dan Birks, David F. (2009). Marketing Research An Applied Approach. Second Edition. Prentice Hall.
Purwanto. (2010). Metodologi Penelitian Kuantitatif untuk Psikologi Pendidikan. Pustaka Pelajar. Yogyakarta.
Riduwan dan Akdon. (2009). Aplikasi Statistika dan Metode Penelitian untuk Administrasi dan Manajemen. Bandung: Dewa Ruci.
Schiffman dan Kanuk. (2008). Perilaku konsumen. Edisi 7. Jakarta: Indeks.
Setiadi, Nugroho. (2010). Perilaku Konsumen: Perspektif Kontemporer pada Motif, Tujuan, dan Keingina Konsumen, Kencana Prenada Media, Jakarta.
Sugiyono. (2016). Statistika untuk Penelitian. Cetakan Dua Puluh Tiga. Penerbit Alfabeta. Bandung.
Sumarwan, Ujang. (2011). Perilaku Konsumen. Bogor: Ghalia Indonesia
Tjiptono, Fandy. (2008). Strategi pemasaran, Andi Offset, Yogyakarta.
Rachmad Hidayat (2009). Pengaruh Kualitas Layanan, Product quality Dan Nilai Nasabah Terhadap Kepuasan dan Loyalitas Nasabah Bank Mandiri
William, J.Stanton. (2004). Prinsip-prinsip Pemasaran, Erlangga, Jakarta.
Christopher Lovelock, Jochenwitz, Jack Murray. 2012. Pemasaran Jasa Manusia, Teknologi, Strategi: Perspektif Indonesia. Jakarta: Erlangga
Sangadji, E.M, dan Sopiah 2013. Perilaku Konsumen Pendekatan Praktis Disertai Himpunan Jurnal Penelitian. Yogyakarta; Penerbit Andi
Kirom, Bahrul. 2015, Mengukur Kinerja Pelayanan dan Kepuasan Konsumen. Bandung: Pustaka Reka Cipta
Tjiptono Fandy, Ph,D, 2014 , Pemasaran Jasa, Andi, Yogyakarta
Hawkins, Dell. Best, Roger J dan Coney, Kenneth A 2007. Consumer Behaviour. Newyork L the MCgraw-Hill Companies, Inc.
Riduwan dan Kuncoro. 2011. Cara Menggunakan Dan Memaknai Path Analysis. Bandung: Alfabeta
How to Cite
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section