POVERTY ANALYSIS, INEQUALITY, UNEMPLOYMENT AND DEVELOPMENT
Keywords:Poverty, Unemployment, Inequality, Development
This research is entitled Analysis of Poverty, Inequality, Unemployment and Indonesian
development. The purpose of this study is to find out about poverty, unemployment, inequality
and development in Indonesia and their causes and what has been done by the government to
overcome them. The research method used is the library research method, which is the study of
literature obtained from the reference of books, scientific papers, government reports in the
Central Statistics Agency, the DPR, and websites that are related to the title of this research.
Poverty is the inability of people to meet their basic needs such as food, clothing and housing
and other equality, unemployment resulting from lack of available employment and business
opportunities that do not support it to be implemented, as well as inequality between the rich
and the poor, between villages with the city. The result is that the current poverty rate is equal
to 9,41% unemployment equals 5,01% inequality 0,382% Development has been carried out
with economic growth amounting to and GDB amounting to Rp3 963,5 triliun.
P.Todaro, Michael and C. Smith, Stephen, 2002, Economic Development, Erlangga, Jakarta.
Hakim, Abdul, 2002, Development Economics, Ekonosia, Yogyakarta
How to Cite
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section