HYBRIDIZATION OF RSA AND BLOWFISH CRYPTOGRAPHY ALGORITHMS FOR DATA SECURITY ON CLOUD STORAGE
Keywords:Cryptography, Blowfish Algorithm, Cloud Storage, Data Security, Symmetric Algorithm, Asymmetric Algorithm
Security is provided for data according to the requirements of client. Cloud computing provides different types of services. Apart from the advantages of cloud, it has many security related issues. The topmost challenge in cloud is data security. There are more possibilities that the data are accessed by the other users of cloud storage. Data security must be addressed in the cloud storage. Cryptography is the most known technique for securing the data by encryption. It is necessary to propose encryption techniques which are suitable for cloud storage. Every cloud computing provides the different level of security. The aim of this study is to improve on the security of data or file stored on cloud storage using hybrid cryptographic algorithms for encryption. The algorithms are designed in such a way that one authenticates the authorized user and the other provides confidentiality and security for data stored on cloud.
Aayushi P., Rana Y.K. and Patel B.P. (2015). “Design and Implementation of an Algorithm to Enhance Cloud Security”. International Journal of Computer Applications (0975 – 8887) volume 113 – No. 12.
Buyya R. et al. (2011). “Introduction to Cloud Computing”. Cloud Computing Principles and Paradigms. John Wiley & Sons. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1002/9780470940105
Fortine M., Michael K. and George O. (2017). “Enhanced Secure Data Storage in Cloud Computing Using Hybrid Cryptographic Techniques (AES and Blowfish)”. International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), Volume 6 Issue 3. Available on www.ijsr.net, accessed on 23/10/2019.
Jasleen K. and Sushil G. (2015). “Security in Cloud Computing using Hybrid of Algorithms”. International Journal of Engineering Research and General Science Volume 3, Issue 5. Avaialable online at www.ijergs.org, accessed on 2/11/2019.
Manikandan G. et al (2011). “A Hybrid Approach for Security Enhancement by Modified Crypto-Stegno Scheme”. European Journal of Scientific Research, vol. 2, pp 206 – 212.
Mukhopadhyay D. (2013). “Enhanced Security for Cloud Storage using File Encryption”. Proc. International Conference on Distributed Computing and Internet Technologies.
Ramalingam S. and Sharmila B.S. (2015). “Symmetric Encryption Algorithm to Secure Outsourced Data in Public Cloud Storage”. Indian Journal of Science and Technology, Vol 8 (23), D OI: 10.17485/ ijst/ 2015/ v8i23/ 79210. Available online on www.indjst.org, accessed on 25/10/2019.
Rimal B. et al. (2009). “A Taxonomy and Survey of Cloud Computing Systems”. Proc. Fifth International Joint Conference on INC, IMS and IDS, pp: 44 – 51, held at Korea.
Swathi B. andBhaludra R.S. (2017). “Secure File Storage in Cloud Computing Using Hybrid Cryptography Algorithm”. International Journal of Advance Research in Science and Engineering, volume No. 06, Issue No. 11 pp 70 – 77. Available online at www.ijarse.com, accessed on 2/11/2019.
How to Cite
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section