CHILDREN IN FRENCH LITERATURE DURING THE LAST CENTURIES AND THEIR UZBEK TRANSLATIONS
In this article are analyzed the world view of children in French literature during the last centuries and his transmission into Uzbek translations in a comparisons with other works of centuries with allow to establish the differences in the lives of children as well as the imagination of today's children. In particular, for the nineteenth century is chosen “Without family”, written in 1878, one of the most famous novels of Hector Malot and “Mondo and other stories” of JMG Le Clézio, published in 1978, exactly a century after “Without family”. Also, is analyzed the reproduction of French reality words in Uzbek translations as well as to study other translation problems that translators may encounter during their work. For this purpose is chosen the originals of Ch. Perrault's tales as well as their Russian and Uzbek translations in a comparisons of the Uzbek translations of tales by Ch. Minovarov, M. Kholbekov, T. Alimov, I. nZorov and A. Akbar. During the analyzes are revealed several functions of translation such as communicative, cultural common, knowledge-luminous, educational etc. The translation literature serves not only to spread knowledge about the world and man, but actively promotes the formation of the worldview, morale, taste, orientation of values in person, the creation of accurate reports between people, i.e. promotes the establishment of our political, aesthetic, moral and value to life.
Dadaboyev S. Les problèmes actuels da la linguistique romane et germane. – Tachkent, 2009.
Janob Segenning echkisi (La chèvre de monsieur Seguin). Contes littéraires d’écrivains français. – Tachkent, Youldouztcha, 1989.
Karimov Sh. Herman Hesse va jahon adabiyoti // Adabiy aloqalar, adabiy ta’sir va tarjimashunoslikning dolzarb masalalari. – Т., 2010.
Perrault Charles. Contes de ma mère l’Oye. – Paris, 2002.
Perro Sharl. Ona Ghoz ertaklari. – Tachkent, Editions Charq, 1996.
Perro Sh. Skazki. – Leningrad, 1968.
Perro Sharl. Qizil qalpoqcha. – Tachkent, Gafur G’ulom nomidagi nashriyot-matbaa ijodiy uyi, 2010.
Perro Sharl. Qizil qalpoqcha. – Tachkent, Cho’lpon nomidagi nashriyot-matbaa ijodiy uyi, 2011.
Kuxarenko V.A. Interpretatsiya teksta. – M.: Prosvesheniye, 1982.
Copyright (c) 2019 Rakhimova Gulsanam Ashirbekovna
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section