INTERNET OF THINGS (IOT) BASED ADVANCED ONLINE EXAMINATION USING RASPBERRY PI
In this research we have proposed IOT based advanced Online examination using Raspberry pi for Alarm system and border security. With the event of recent education, considering the defect of current online exam system, a replacement projection of online exam system primarily based on Raspberry pi IOT is projected, and also the key implementation techniques and ways also are represented. Internet of Things (IOT) has provided a promising chance to make powerful Examination systems and applications by leverage the growing omnipresence of wireless, RFID mobile and detector devices. a large vary of IOT applications are developed in recent years. In a shot to grasp the event of IOT in on-line examination, here we tend to propose this analysis of IOT, IOT key facultative technologies, major IOT applications in on-line examination and identifies analysis trends and challenges. Here we tend to introduce all the examiner details square measure holds on within the server. Then if somebody needs to starts on-line examination, 1st they ought to apply face recognition (in Open CV based) technique. as a result of it slow unwanted person conjointly enter to Wright the examination, thus this can be the simplest thanks to known any culprits square measure found or not. Then examination enter to Wright the exam, here conjointly I am apply some security. Currently a day’s already queries square measure hold on within the on-line or any paper written copy.
Lv Hai-yan; Lv Hong; Zhou Lijun; Zhang Jie "Research and design of the common curriculum online examination system that used in military academies" Proceedings of 2nd International Conference on Information Technology and Electronic Commerce 2014. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/ICITEC.2014.7105585
Bo Hang "The Design and Implementation of On-Line Examination System"2011 International Symposium on Computer Science and Society DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/ISCCS.2011.68
Jia qiaojie; Li juanli; Wang yuanyuan; Liao kaihua; Yun liqing "Design and implementation of remote online examination system based on integration framework" Proceedings of 2011 International Conference on Computer Science and Network Technology. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/ICCSNT.2011.6182049
C.H. Kautz, “Development of Instructional Materials to Address Student Difficulties in Introductory Electrical Engineering,” Proceedings of the 40th SEFI Annual Conference 2012, Lisbon, Portugal, 228-235, 2012.
Mohammed Issam Younis, Maysam Sameer Hussein, “Construction of an Online Examination System with Resumption and Randomization Capabilities”, International Journal of Computing Academic Research (IJCAR), vol. 4, No. 2, pp. 62-82, April 2015.
LV hai-yan, Lv Hong, Zhou Lijun, Zhang Jie, “Research and Design of the Common Curriculum Online Examination System that Used in Military Academies”, 2nd International Conference on Information Technology and Electronic Commerce (ICITEC), 2014. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/ICITEC.2014.7105585
T. M. Fagbola, A. A. Adigun, A. O. Oke, “Computer-Based Test (CBT) System for University Academic Enterprise Examination”, International Journal of Scientific & Technology Research (IJSTR), vol. 2, No. 8, pp. 336-342, August 2013.
Kapil Naik, Shreya's Sule, Shruti Jadhav, Surya Pandey, “Automatic Question Paper Generation System using Randomization Algorithm”, International Journal of Engineering and Technical Research (IJETR), vol. 2, issue 12, December 2014.
Copyright (c) 2018 Kunal Pawar, Pravin Latane
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section