EFFECT OF MASS AND HEAT TRANSFER IN OSCILLATORY TWO DIMENSIONAL FLOW OF A MICRO POLAR FLUID OVER AN INFINITE PERMEABLE PLATE IN A POROUS MEDIUM UNDER THE EXISTENCE OF MAGNETIC FIELD
In this paper we study the effect of Mass and Heat transfer under the existence of transverse magnetic field for an oscillating two dimensional Micro-polar fluid flow through a moving infinite permeable plate in a porous medium. Investigate the Solutions for angular momentum, governing momentum, energy and concentration equations. Study the effect of chemical reaction, permeability parameters, velocity profiles, micro rotation profiles, wall stress coefficient and skin friction coefficient by using graph.
Eringen A.C., Theory of micro polar fluid, J.Math. Mech. Vol 16, 1966, PP 1-18 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1512/iumj.1967.16.16001
Eringen A.C., Extended the theory of micro polar fluid, J.Math. Anal. Appl, Vol 38, 1972. PP 480-496 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/0022-247X(72)90106-0
Sharma R.C., Gupta R., Thermal convection of micro polar fluid in porous medium, Int. J. Eng. Sci. Vol 33, 1995,PP 1887-1892. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/0020-7225(95)00047-2
Beg O. Anwar , Bhargava R., Rawat S., Takhar H.S. Tasweer A.Beg, A study of steady buoyancy driven dissipative micro polar free convection heat and mass transfer in a darcian porous regime with chemical reaction, Non linear analysis: modeling and control. Vol 12(2), 2007, pp 157-180. DOI: https://doi.org/10.15388/NA.2007.12.2.14707
Jat R.N., Saxena vishal, Rajoha Dinesh, MHD stagnation point flow and heat transfer of a Micropolar fluid in a porous media, Journal of International Academy of Physical science. Vol 16(4), 2012, PP 315-328.
Olajuwon B.I.,Oahimire J.I.Unsteady free convection heat and mass transfer in an MHD micropolar in the presence of thermal diffusion and thermal radiation, International journal of pure and applied mathematics. Vol 84(2), 2013, PP 15-37. DOI: https://doi.org/10.12732/ijpam.v84i2.2
Chaudhary D.,Singh H., Jain N.C. Unsteady magneto polar free convection flow embedded in aporous medium with radiation and variable suction in a slip flow regime, International journal of math. And Statistics invention. Vol 1(1), 2013, PP 01-11.
Urangzaib A., Kasim A.R.M., Mohammad N.F. and Shafie Sharidan. Unsteady MHD mixed convection flow with heat and mass transfer over a vertical plate in a micropolar fluid saturated porous medium, Journal of applied science and engg, Vol 16(2) , 2013, PP 141-150.
Aurangzaib and Shafie Sharidan. Unsteady MHD stagnation point flow with heat and mass transfer in a micropolar fluid in the presence of thermo phoresis and suction/ Injection , Indian J. Pure Applied Math, Vol 44(6), 2013, PP 729-741. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s13226-013-0039-2
Reddy K. Surya Narayana, Babu M. Sreedhar, Verma S. Vijay Kumar and Reddy N. Bhaskar. Hall current and Dufour effect on MHD flow pf a Micropolar fluid past a verticle plate in the presence of radiation absorption and chemical reaction, IOSR Journal of Mathematics, Vol 10(4), 2014, PP 106-121. DOI: https://doi.org/10.9790/5728-1041106121
Mohanty B., Mishra S.R., Pattanayak H.B., “Numerical investigation on heat and mass transfer effect of micropolar fluid over a stretching sheet through porous media”, Alexandrin Engineering Journal, Vol 54, 2015, PP 223-232. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.aej.2015.03.010
Siva Gopal and Siva Prasad, “Unsteady hydropmagnetic heat and mass transfer flow of a micropolar fluid past a stretching sheet with Thermo-diffusion and Diffusion thermo effect”, International journal of computer application, Vol 7(1) 2017, eSSN-2250-1797.
Kumar Ashok and Lal M., “Effect of oscillatory motion of a visco-elastic dusty fluid passes through a porous medium under the presence of magnetic field”, International Journal of Engineering and Tech., Vol 9(4), 2017, PP 3402-3407. DOI: https://doi.org/10.21817/ijet/2017/v9i4/170904204
Copyright (c) 2018 Ashok Kumar, Jyoti Chawla
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section