VOLLEYBALL SMASH SKILL TRAINING MODEL USING RUBBER TIRE AIDS FOR STUDENTS OF SMK
The purpose of this study is to produce a product in the form of volleyball smash skills training methods using rubber tire aids to improve smash skills in volleyball games. The research method used is the development of Borg and Gall. Based on the data collected, it is known through the material expert and media expert tests conducted twice each, obtained the results of the material I test with a percentage of 68.75% (quite valid) and the results of II with an average of 87.50% ( valid). While the results of media experts obtained results I amounted to 65.40% (quite valid) and results II with an average of 84.62% (valid). From small scale trials (N = 8), results with an average percentage of 81.19% (valid) and large scale field tests (N = 30) obtained results with a percentage of 90.83% (valid). Based on the results of the data obtained, it can be concluded that the product development of the smash skills training model with rubber tire aids for volleyball extracurricular athletes after going through several stages including preliminary test stages, expert validation tests, small and large group tests, model effectiveness test concluded can be accepted by users, especially schools that have and are active in coaching volleyball.
I. A. Budiman, “Development model of volleyball spike training,” vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 466–471, 2016
S. Bahadur, Arvind and V. Singh, “Kinematic Factors of Off-Speed and Power Spike Techniques in Volleyball,” vol. 1, no. 7, pp. 112–118, 2013.
D. Bustomi, “Hubungan Antara Daya Ledak Otot Lengan, Koordinasi Mata-Tangan, Dan Rasa Percaya Diri Dengan Hasil Keterampilan Open Spike Bola Voli,” Nusant. Res., vol. 04, no. April, pp. 45–51, 2017.
G. Vande Broek, F. Boen, and M. Claessens, “Comparison of Three Instructional Approaches to Enhance Tactical Knowledge in Volleyball among University Students,” J. Teach. Phys. Educ., no. 1982, pp. 375–392, 2015.
& B. H. Suhardi, Suprojo, A., “Peran dan fungsi dinas sosial dalam perlindungan dan pembinaan anak jalanan.,” J. Ilmu Sos. dan Ilmu Polit., vol. 1, no. 1, p. 2013, 2013.
M. . Borg.W.R & Gall, Educational Research an Introduction. New york: Logman, 2004.
& K. Aguinis, H., Benefits of training and development for individuals and teams, organizations, and society. Jakarta: Annual Reviews. All rights reserved., 20010.
K. Andika, “Peningkatan kompetensi melalui pementoran dalam mewujudkan profesionalisme kepala sekolah,” J. Saintech, vol. 8, no. 4, pp. 25–32, 2016.
Sinaga, “The role of local government of Jakarta DC in handling sosial welfare problems-street children,” J. Ekon. Bisnis, vol. 17, no. 1, 2012.
D. Bala Krishna, “Effects of skill training and plyometric training on selected skill performancevariable (service) among school volleyball player,” Int. J. Phys. Educ. Sport. Heal., vol. 3, no. 2, 2014.
J. L. Jensen and P. J. Russell, “Depth Jump Training And The Volleyball SpikE,” pp. 304–313, 2013.
N. R. C. Rao and R. R. Rao, “Specific influence of selected plyometric training exercises on jump serve among inter collegiate men volleyball players,” vol. 3, no. 6, pp. 143–147, 2016.
Copyright (c) 2019 Rohmad Subagio, Taufik Rihatno, Iwan Hernawan, Bahtiar Firdiansyah
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section