ALL OPTICAL REVERSIBLE DATA DISTRIBUTOR
Nowadays, It became the fashion among the researchers about creating the New Reversible Gates. In the Reversible Literature, already many gates are proposed but it is the first time to propose a Gate for a decoder(Data Distributor). The proposed GLG (Garbage Less Gate) has No Garbage output which denotes its power efficiency. In this paper 2:4 reversible decoder is constructed using GLG. The proposed gate is also extended to N:2N decoder using the proposed GLG Gate and the Fredkin Gate. The theoretical proposition is verified through Optisystem & Modelsim Software. A comparison with existing reversible decoders is also included.
A.Barenco, C.H. Bennett, R. Cleve, D.P. DiVincenzo, N. Margolus, P. Shor, T. Sleator, lA. Smolin, H. Weinfurter,"Elementary gates for quantum computation", Phys. Rev. A 52 (5) (1995) 3457-3467. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1103/PhysRevA.52.3457
Phillip Kaye, Raymond Laflamme, Michele Mosca "An Introduction to Quantum Computing" Oxford University Press Jan 2007eBook-LinG, ISBN 0-19-857000-7
T.Toffoli, "Reversible computing", Tech memo MIT/LCS /TM-151, MIT Lab for Computer Science (1980). DOI: https://doi.org/10.21236/ADA082021
E. Fredkin and T. Toffoli, "Conservative logic", Int. 1. Theo. Phys., 21 (1982) 219. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/BF01857727
Theresal T ,Sathish K and Aswinkumar R, “ An Optimized Implementation of all Reversible Logic Gates using newly designed ALL GATE”, published at “ International Journal of Science and Innovative Engineering and Technology, Volume 2, May Issue 2015 Edition”.
Sathish K, Aswinkumar R, Theresal T, Maivezhi Raja L, “A Low Power Reversible Braun Array Multiplier Architecture using KTR Gate” –Published at “International Journal of Emerging Trends in Engineering and Development, Volume 4, Issue 5, June-July 2015 Edition”.
Sathish K, Aswinkumar R, Theresal T, Bala Murugan T, “A Reversible Logic based Power Efficient N*1 Multiplexer Design using SRM Gate” –Published at “International Journal of Science, Engineering and Technology Research (IJSETR), Volume 4, Issue 6, June 2015 ”.
M. Morris Mano, Computer System Architecture, Pearson.
M. Shamsujjoha, and H. M. H. Babu, ”A Low Power Fault Tolerant Reversible Decoder Using MOS Transistor,” 2013 26th International Conference on VLSI Design and the 12th International Conference on Embedded Systems, pp. 368 – 373, 2013. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/VLSID.2013.216
S. K. Noor Mahammad, S. K. Sastry Hari, S. Shroff, and VKamakoti, “Constructing online testable circuits using reversible logic”, Proceedings of the 10th IEEE VLSI Design and Test Symposium (VDAT), Goa, India, August 2006, pp. 373-383.
R. Aradhya, R, Chinmaye, and K. Muralidhara, “Design, Optimizationand Synthesis of Efficient Reversible Logic Binary Decoder,”International Journal of Com-puter Applications, vol. 46, pp. 45-51,2012.
Poodari Sairam Goud, Naveen Kumar, Reversible Applications of Decoder and Its Applications, International Journal & Magazine of Engineering, Technology, Management and Research Volume No: 1(2014), Issue No: 12 December 2014 Page 251.
C. Taraphdara, T. Chattopadhyay, and J. Roy, “Mach-zehnder interferometer-based alloptical reversible logic gate,” Optics and Laser Technology, vol. 42, no. 2, pp. 249–259, 2010 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.optlastec.2009.06.017
Copyright (c) 2015 Sathish K, Aswinkumar R, Theresal T, Dhanabal S
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section