MACHINABILITY OF MATERIALS AND THEIR MATHEMATICAL MODELS FROM AN ECONOMIC POINT OF VIEW
Keywords:Minimization of Costs, Machine Serviceability, Production of Cost, Economic Reasons, Optimizing
This article is about the economics aspects on optimization of components production are nowadays very current issue. Article is about the criteria of economic efficiency of production of mechanical components for machine tools and CNC machines. The machinability of materials is considered to be a parameter which characterizes the machined material in the process of cutting and expresses the degree of machining effectivity in terms of material of a product and is expressed by mathematical model.
BERGELIS, A.: Impact of collaborative manufacturing engineering on production variety and efficiency. 10th International Conference: New Ways in Manufacturing Technologies, 2010, Prešov, pp. 95-102, ISBN 978-80-553-0441-0
HIRANO, H.: 5 Pillars of the visual workplace. Productivity Press, Portland, Oregon, 1998.
HOSHI, T.: High productivity machining research in Japan. Journal of Applied Metal, Working 4 (3), 1986, pp. 226-237 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02833930
HRUBINA, K.., SEBEJ, P.: Methods of artificial intelligence for solution of selected tasks of technological processes optimisation in: Manufacturing engineering. Vol. 7, no. 4 (2008), pp. 64- 67. - ISSN 1335-7972
LUXHOJ, J, T., RISS, J, O., THORSTEINSSON, U.: Trends and perspectives in industrial Maitenance Management. Journal of Manufacturing Systems vol. 16, 6/1997 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/S0278-6125(97)81701-3
MÁDL, J.: Computer – Aided determination of machining conditions. Science Report CEEPUS, Kielce 2010, pp.97-103. ISBN 978-83-88906-56-5
MÁDL, J., KVASNIČKA, J.: Optimalizace obráběcího procesu. Praha, ČVUT, 1998, 168
VASILKO, K.: Analysis of the Impact of Cutting on Machining Process, Manufacturing Engineering, issue 1, year IX, 2010, pp 5- 66
Yin, D.L. - Weng, L.K. – Liu, J.Q. – Wang, J.T.: Investigation of microstructure and strength of AZ80 magnesium alloy by ECAP and aging treatment. In: Metallic Materials. Vol. 49, No.1 (2011), p. 37-42, ISSN 0023-432X
MATISKOVÁ, D.: Automatic of component production and minimalization of production costs / Darina Matisková - 2012. In: Acta Technica Corviniensis. Vol. 5, no. 2 (2012), p. 103-106. - ISSN 2067-3809
MATISKOVÁ, D.: Economic Reasons for Automatic of Component Production / - 2011. In: Manufacturing Engineering. N. 3 (2011), s. 56-58. - ISSN 1335-7972
MURA, L., KRETTER, A.: Public relations az élemiszeripari gazdaságban. In XII. Nemzetközi tudományos napok. Gyöngyös: Karoly Róbert College, 2010, s. 696-700. ISBN: 978-963-9941-09- 0
JURKO, J., PANDA, A., VALÍČEK, J, at all: Study on cone roller bearing surface roughness improvement and the effect of surface roughness on tapered roller bearing service life: INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ADVANCED MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGY Volume: 82 Issue: 5-8 Pages: 1099-1106 Published: FEB 2016 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s00170-015-7449-8
FLIMEL, M., DUPLÁKOVÁ, D.: Layout effect of manufacturing workplace to illumination of working position / - 2017. In: International Journal of Engineering Technologies. Vol. 3, no. 1 (2017), p.11-13. ISSN 2149-0104
ANDREIOVÁ, M., GRINČOVÁ, A., MARASOVÁ, D. :Measurement and simulation of impact wear damage to industrial conveyor belts WEAR, Volume : 368, pages 400-407, published: dec. 2016 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.wear.2016.10.010
How to Cite
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section