A REVIEW OF STUDY AND PERFORMANCE OF PARTIAL DISCHARGE FOR DIFFERENT TYPE OF INSULATION MATERIALS
Keywords:Partial Discharge, Insulation Materials, Properties
The insulation should be high quality for power transmission and high voltage application, in this way we are studying about the various type of insulation material such as epoxy resin, vulcanized fibres and polyethylene which are having different capacitance value, the power transmission equipment’s has less efficiency due to degradation of insulation material. In this paper, we are studying the partial discharge for the different type of insulation materials.
T. Ijichi, F. Komori, et al., “Effects of surface conductivity on current form for PD pulse in voids,” 2001 Annual Report Conference on Electrical Insulation and Dielectric Phenomena, pp.319 -323, 2001.
Y.H. Cheng, and C.Y. Ren. “Study on model modification and parameter computation of partial discharge simulation in single void”. Journal of Xi’an Jiaotong university, Vol.38, No.8, pp.815- 819, 2004.
Y.H. Cheng, and X.L. Chen. “Simulation Calculation of Partial Discharge in Single Void Using Variable Void Resistance Model”. Journal of Xi’an Jiaotong university, Vol.38, No.10, pp.1018- 1021, 2004.
How to Cite
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section