ESSENCE OF THE NOTION INNOVATION AND ITS FINANCING BASES
Keywords:Innovation, News, Global Innovation Index, Financing
The given article discusses scientific approaches to innovation. Independent author’s position on innovation and financing. Developed international innovation includes indices and scientific findings
Balance of payments of the Republic of Uzbekistan, international position and external debt in the first half-year 2018. The Central Bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan, 2018.
Vanessa RattenJoão J. Ferreira Cristina I. Fernandes Innovation management – current trends and future directions// International Journal Innovation and learning, Vol. 22, no. 2, 2017. рр. 135-155 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1504/IJIL.2017.085916
Sergey Filippov, Herman Mooi Innovation project management: a research agenda//Journal on Innovation and Sustainability. November 2010 DOI: https://doi.org/10.24212/2179-3565.2010v1i1a6
Adalberto Mantovani M. de Azevedo1 , Marcela de Oliveira Mazzoni , Marco Antonio Silveira Academic Research In Technology Innovation Management and Related Thematic Areas in Brazil. Journal of Technology Management and Innovation, 2013. Volume 8. Special issue ALTEC. DOI: https://doi.org/10.4067/S0718-27242013000300053
RESEARCH FOR INNOVATION Strategy on Scientific and Technological Development of the Republic of Serbia for the period 2016 – 2020. Belgrade, 2016.
Tarde, G. (1903). The laws of imitation (E. Clews Parsons, Trans.). New York: H. Holt & Co.
The Global Innovation Index 2017Innovation Feeding the World. TENTH EDITION. – р. 76.
How to Cite
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section